These Aren’t Just Buzzwords!
It’s a “bee”autiful thing. And with Happy Hive Home Performance, it’s right within reach!
Exactly What Is Home Performance?
We’re glad you asked!
Home Performance is the art and science of making your home more comfortable, healthier, longer-lasting and more efficient. It is focused on solving home-related problems within a homeowner’s budget. It requires evaluating multiple characteristics to diagnose a problem and then determining how to solve the root causes of said problem.
Are There Things About Your Home That Drive You Crazy?
These are some of the issues that Home Performance is designed to address. Some of the most common problems include:
- Overall home health. I suspect that my house is making my family and I sick by aggravating asthma and allergies and causing cold and/or flu-like symptoms.
- Too hot upstairs. Every summer, the second floor is five to 15 degrees warmer than the first floor.
- Poor sleep. Different bedrooms are always either too hot or too cold. They tend to feel stuffy and I suffer from allergy symptoms every year.
- Unpleasant odors. No matter how much I clean, there are times when the house smells. I buy air fresheners and candles to try to mask the smells, but I’m worried the air I’m constantly breathing in isn’t healthy.
- Stickiness. Even when the air conditioner is running, the floors, the walls and my skin always feel sticky and clammy.
Sound Like You? Here’s What We Recommend:
Once you submit the questionnaire, we’ll reach out and discuss your options during a free consultation.
Home Performance Looks Out for Your Long-Term Interests
It’s important to remember that as a homeowner, you need to replace your HVAC equipment every 15-20 years. What this means is that when it’s time to purchase a new system, this decision is going to impact your life for more than a decade. Is it going to be a positive or negative experience? Home Performance helps to ensure the former.
If you’re looking to purchase top-of-the-line, highly efficient equipment, it’s crucial to consider the state of your home. Even the most advanced system will let you down if there are other issues such as poor home insulation, leaks in the walls, doors and windows, etc. That’s why we recommend Home Performance as the first step toward ultimate home comfort. In fact, we believe a prescription without a diagnostic is malpractice!
Make Your House a Champion of Comfort
When it comes to energy efficiency, every home has the potential to be elite. Home Performance is the path to ultimate and luxurious comfort that will last for a lifetime!
To learn more about Home Performance and request a free consultation for your home, contact us online or call Happy Hive at 250.433.7878 today.