The Difference You Won’t ‘Beelieve!’
If you find yourself making a beeline for the shower every night before the hot water supply dwindles, you’re not alone. Many families live with water heaters that aren’t right for them. The first one or two people can enjoy a warm shower, but, after that, good luck to the poor souls who are next in line!
Whether your hot water heater is weakening or it’s around the 15-year mark, you’ll want to consider replacing it. Not only will a new system drastically improve your comfort, but you won’t need to worry about the frequent, expensive repairs that come with an outdated system. Plus, because hot water heating accounts for 20-35% of your home’s total energy expenses, it’s important to partner with an experienced company that will guide you toward long-term energy savings.
When it’s time to part ways with your water heater, count on Happy Hive for a smooth transition. Our technicians are trained and certified to properly replace all types of water heaters, including:
- Central Boilers
- On-Demand Systems
- Traditional Water Tanks
Because we serve only residential customers, we’ve already worked with thousands of families just like yours. We know exactly what people are looking to achieve with their water heaters and will help you find the best possible match for your home.
When You Choose Happy Hive for Your Water Heater Replacement, We Guarantee:
- Friendly and experienced technicians who are committed to exceeding your expectations
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates*
*Free estimates are for HVAC replacements. If you want to know whether your equipment can be repaired, a diagnosis fee will be applied. Other consulting fees can incur additional charges. Please contact us if you’d like to know whether your estimate will be free.
- Financing options for qualified customers
- Proper system sizing. After considering every important factor, such as the layout of your home, how many people live in the home, etc., we’ll ensure your new water heater will reliably meet your needs.
- Decades of residential HVAC experience
- Trusted products that lead the industry for dependability and efficiency
- Outstanding after-service support. We’ll follow up to ensure your water heater is serving you well. If you ever need to contact us, we’re just a phone call away (and we actually answer the phones!).
- Several different options (“good, better, best”) so you can make an informed decision
- Respect for your home, property and schedule. We clean up after ourselves and arrive for service when we say we will.
Keep Your New Water Heater in Top Condition With Seasonal Maintenance
When you purchase a new water heater, you want it to last for as long as possible. The best way to get the most out of your investment is by having your water heater professionally maintained each year.
For the best possible value, we recommend our all-inclusive maintenance plan that protects all of your comfort equipment under one affordable plan. Rather than paying for separate tune-ups, you will save more in the long run by bundling everything under one agreement. Each year, we will inspect your water heater to ensure everything is working just as it should be. This is crucial for prolonging the life of your unit and preventing smaller, easily correctable repairs from becoming major, more expensive ones. As a member, you are also entitled to a number of perks, including priority response. Click here to learn more about our maintenance plan and many membership perks.
Keep Your Water Hot and Your Hive Happy!
Having dependable hot water makes all the difference for our comfort and productivity. If you’re tired of rushing through your showers or having to constantly heat your cooking water on the stove, make the switch to an efficient, reliable water heater from Happy Hive. We work exclusively with homeowners and will provide the guidance you need to welcome a new level of comfort while minimizing your energy bills.
to request an estimate for your new water heater. To learn more about our water heater replacements in The Elk Valley and throughout our service area, contact us online or call Happy Hive at 250.433.7878.