We Know a Thing or Two About Cool
Winters in our area might be harsh, but this doesn’t mean our summers are mild. When temperatures are at an annual high, air conditioning is an absolute necessity. This is especially true in recent years due to frequent wildfires in the mountain region. As families are forced to close their windows and seek shelter from the smoke, reliable air conditioning becomes all the more essential.
At Happy Hive, we know how important it is to have consistent air conditioning at home. Whether your system is on its last legs or has stopped working altogether, we’ll step in and set you up with an efficient, dependable system.
Our technicians specialize in all types of air conditioner replacements and installations, including:
- Central Air
- Ductless Air
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs)
- Duct Cleaning
- Enhanced Air Quality Systems (Filtration, Humidification, Fresh Air)
- Smart Thermostats
Because we serve only residential customers, we know home air conditioners like the back of our hands. We’re very familiar with all the makes and models and, after learning more about your needs, goals and expectations, we’ll recommend the right fit for you and your family.
For Every Air Conditioner Replacement, Happy Hive Guarantees:
- Friendly and knowledgeable technicians who will take the time to understand your needs and guide you toward the perfect fit
- Upfront pricing for all replacements and installations
- Free estimates*
*Free estimates are for HVAC replacements. If you want to know whether your equipment can be repaired, a diagnosis fee will be applied. Other consulting fees can incur additional charges. Please contact us if you’d like to know whether your estimate will be free.
- Financing options for qualified customers
- Proper system sizing. Even if you purchase the most efficient air conditioner, if it’s too big or too small for your home, it won’t serve you well. We know how to consider every crucial factor, such as the square footage and age of your home, to ensure your AC is properly sized and installed.
- More than 40 years of residential cooling experience
- Reliable cooling products that lead the industry for efficiency, comfort control, quiet operation and more
- Leading after-service support. We’ll follow up to ensure you’re thrilled with your air conditioner and, if you ever need to contact us, we’re always accessible. Unlike other companies that don’t pick up the phone or are impossible to reach, we’re there for our customers before, during and after the installation.
- A wide range of options (“good, better, best”) so you can make an informed decision with your investment
- Respect for your home, property and schedule. We clean up after ourselves and will leave your home just as we found it.
Get the Most Out of Your Air Conditioner With Seasonal Maintenance
Once you invest in an air conditioner, you want it to last for as long as possible. The best way to do this is by having it maintained each year. Just like you maintain your car, you’ll want a professional to inspect your AC, correct any minor issues and keep it performing optimally for the long term.
At Happy Hive, we make it un”bee”lievably easy to protect all of your investments at an affordable cost. Our all-inclusive maintenance plan allows you to combine your cooling, heating and water heating equipment under one agreement. Plus, in addition to our maintenance tune-ups, you’ll be entitled to a number of perks, including priority response. Click here to learn more about our maintenance plan and why it’s the best value on the block!
For Elite Comfort and Efficiency, Consider Home Performance
If you’re looking to buy top-of-the-line, highly efficient equipment, you’ll want to take a look at your home first. Even if you buy the best product on the market, if your home is lacking in efficiency, you’re inevitably going to be disappointed. With Home Performance by Happy Hive, you’ll have a clear picture of your home’s efficiency. During an on-site analysis, we’ll inspect your home and check everything, such as the insulation, doors and windows, the attic, etc., to determine where your home currently stands. Then, should you choose to move forward, we’ll perform the recommended services to help maximize your long-term energy savings. Click here to learn more about Home Performance and whether it’s right for you.
Spread Your Comfort Wings With Happy Hive
Cooling your home is a marathon, not a sprint. While it starts with the right product and installation work, this isn’t where the journey ends. At Happy Hive, we’re here to help you upgrade your comfort and protect it for the long term.
to take the first step with your air conditioner replacement today. To learn more about our cooling services or to speak with us directly, contact us online or call Happy Hive at 250.433.7878.