Keep Your Heater in ‘Queen Bee’ Condition
During the winter, your heater works endlessly to keep your home toasty warm. With all of that use, it’s no surprise your system needs to be maintained each year. That is, if you want to minimize your energy bills and avoid freezing, heatless nights!
With some help from our heating experts, we’ll ensure your heater is in tip-top shape. During a thorough inspection, we will examine your system and perform the necessary fine-tuning, such as cleaning the components, lubricating the moving parts, etc. Most importantly, we will identify any minor problems that need correcting. This proactive approach is key to preventing minor issues from spiraling into major, more expensive repairs down the road.
Our experienced technicians can maintain all of the following heating systems:
- Natural Gas Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Electric Air Handlers
By consistently maintaining your heater, you will:
- Lower your energy bills. Over time, heaters naturally collect dust and debris. A thorough tune-up and cleaning means your heater will never work harder than necessary, which means you’ll never pay more than necessary!
- Significantly reduce the chances of untimely breakdowns. Sudden system failures are usually the result of poor maintenance. By taking care of your heater each year, you can have peace of mind that it will take care of you.
- Prolong the life of your heating equipment. You didn’t invest in a heater for it to last five years. Consistent maintenance plays a crucial role in ensuring your heater has a long, healthy life.
- Maximize your heating comfort. If your heater isn’t old but isn’t meeting your expectations, a tune-up might be all it needs. Regular maintenance will allow your heater to keep your home warmer at a lower cost.
- Honor manufacturer warranties. Some manufacturers require ongoing maintenance as part of their warranty terms. Should something go wrong with your equipment, you’ll be able to use that warranty.
Have An Air Conditioner, Too? Protect Everything Under One Plan!
Due to frequent wildfires, more and more families are forced to shut their windows during the summer. This means we’re becoming just as dependent on our air conditioners as we are on our heaters. It also means that AC maintenance is becoming more and more of a necessity.
Our maintenance plan is a custom agreement that provides as much or as little coverage as you need. Whether you have two, three or even four systems, we will maintain everything under one affordable plan. There is no better way to lower your energy bills, prolong the life of your equipment and have peace of mind that you’ll have reliable heating in the winter and cooling in the summer. Plus, we offer a number of exclusive perks for our loyal members! Click here to learn more about how our maintenance plan works and what’s in it for you.
Keep Your Heater Going Strong With Happy Hive
Don’t have a one-way relationship with your heater. If you want to maintain a reliably warm home, you need to maintain your heater first. Trust our technicians to give your heater the TLC it needs to serve you well through every winter.
If you’d like to have your heater maintained ASAP, you canTo take the first step in building your own personalized maintenance plan, please contact us online or call Happy Hive Heating, Hot Water & Air at 250.433.7878 today.