A Move Toward Healthier, Safer Air
It’s easier to maintain an air conditioner or heater that you can see. But when it comes to your ductwork and everything you can’t see, it’s easy to say, “out of sight, out of mind.”
And this is where many homeowners shortchange themselves.
As dirt and debris builds up in your ductwork over time, this forces your heater and air conditioner to work harder than they should. And the harder your equipment works, the more you have to pay to the utility company each month. Who wants to do that?
Duct Cleaning Is Better for Your Health and Your Budget
With forced-air systems, you breathe in whatever’s in your air ducts. This can be anything from dust and pet dander to mold and mildew spores. So just because you can’t see your ductwork, this doesn’t mean you and your family aren’t being impacted. In fact, allergy symptoms that you blame on pollen or other outdoor allergens can actually be traced to dirty ductwork.
By having your ductwork cleaned at least once every two years, you can:
- Lower your monthly energy bills. Don’t let dust and debris force your equipment to work harder than it must!
- Alleviate your respiratory symptoms. If you or someone in your home suffers from allergies, asthma or another respiratory condition, regular duct cleaning can provide immense relief. We will remove all of that dust and debris so everyone in your home can breathe better and, more importantly, feel better.
- Prolong the life of your heating, cooling and hot water equipment. Whenever your heater or AC turns on, it relies on ductwork to operate. Clean ductwork minimizes the strain placed on your equipment and increases the chances it will last longer. And the longer your equipment lasts, the greater your return on investment.
Families trust Happy Hive for duct cleaning in The Elk Valley and the surrounding communities because we:
- Use the proper equipment to complete your duct cleaning on the same day.
- Hire the most experienced and qualified professionals who do a phenomenal job.
- Leave your home just as clean (if not cleaner!) as we found it.
- Focus exclusively on residential HVAC services.
- Are a family-focused company. We’ll always be there when we say we will.
- Provide upfront costs before beginning any work.
- Offer fun incentives. (For example, if your neighbor schedules a duct cleaning on the same day, we’ll give both homes a $25 discount!)
- Our trained and fully certified to work with all kinds of ductwork.
Start Fresh With a Happy Hive Duct Cleaning
Whenever you walk out of the dentist’s office, you’re leaving with a fresh, clean start. Well, the same goes for your HVAC equipment with a thorough duct cleaning. Dust and debris will naturally accumulate over time and the more you stay on top of your ductwork, the more you can enjoy lower energy bills, breathe in healthier air, and feel more comfortable at home.
To take the next step toward improving your air quality, or call Happy Hive Heating, Hot Water & Air at 250.433.7878 today.