Take One Thing Off Your Honey-Do List
We invest a lot into our air conditioners and want them to last as long as possible. Without question, the best way to do this is by having your AC regularly maintained. This is what separates the systems that last for 15+ years from the ones that don’t even make 10.
It’s also important to leave this work to a trained professional. While there are plenty of do-it-yourself jobs out there, HVAC maintenance isn’t one of them. It takes a trained eye to thoroughly inspect heating, cooling and hot water equipment from top to bottom. Plus, a huge part of maintenance is identifying any minor issues and correcting them before they can become bigger, more expensive repairs. This is a skill that comes with years of industry training and experience—and that’s exactly what our technicians have!
We know how to properly maintain all types of cooling equipment, including:
- Central Air Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs)
- Enhanced Air Quality Systems (Filtration, Humidification, Fresh Air)
Regularly maintaining your air conditioner comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Lower energy bills. During an AC tune-up, your technician will clean any dust and debris that has collected in your unit. This ensures your air conditioner will only work as hard it needs to, which will result in greater energy savings.
- Fewer system breakdowns. More often than not, our no-cooling calls are the result of poorly maintained equipment. Regularly maintaining your air conditioner significantly increases the chances your system will perform optimally without a hitch.
- Longer equipment life. Think about how much money you’d save by keeping your AC for an additional five years. Annual maintenance makes all the difference not only for how your equipment performs, but how long it lasts.
- Enhanced cooling comfort. If your AC is on the newer side but not meeting your expectations, it might just need a tune-up. Ongoing maintenance helps keep your home cooler at a lower cost.
- Honored manufacturer warranties. Some AC manufacturers require regular maintenance as part of their warranty terms. By scheduling that annual tune-up, you’ll be keeping the warranty valid if you ever need to use it.
During an AC Tune-Up, Your Technician Will:
- Inspect your system from top to bottom
- Clean and lubricate the parts
- Check all electrical components and tighten wiring connections
- Check the air filter and replace it (if necessary)
- Identify any issues and, with your permission, perform any necessary repairs
- …And much more!
Depending on which type of cooling system you have, the maintenance tasks will vary. But no matter who is inspecting your equipment, you can rest assured he or she is the right person for the job. As a small, family-owned company that focuses exclusively on residential services, we have the ability to ensure only the most skilled, highly qualified professionals are servicing your equipment.
Save More and Worry Less With Our All-Inclusive Maintenance Plan!
Winters in our area are cold, to say the least! Knowing that heating maintenance is just as important as cooling maintenance, we’ve bundled everything under one affordable plan.
With our all-inclusive maintenance plan, you can have all of your maintenance needs met at a lower cost. Rather than remembering to schedule single tune-ups and paying more, you can spend less and leave the remembering to us! Every member starts with a base plan, from which you can add additional systems for a truly personalized solution. Click here to learn more about our maintenance plan and our exclusive membership benefits!
Keep Your Cool With Happy Hive
While you can’t always control what’s happening outside, you can control how comfortable you are inside. At Happy Hive, we make it easier than ever to stay cool and calm with our trusted AC tune-ups. We’ll help you ride out every heatwave with ease and keep your AC running strong for years to come!
If you’re ready for an AC tune-up, you can To learn more about our maintenance program and how you can save more money over time, contact us online or call Happy Hive Heating, Hot Water & Air at 250.433.7878.