In a swarm of heating and cooling companies, why do families choose Happy Hive?
To put it simply, we’re there for them.
It sounds like an ordinary thing, but it’s really not. Time and time again, people tell us how refreshing it is to work with a company that actually answers the phone and follows through on its promises. Call us old-fashioned, but that’s how we think service should always be!
Through the years, we’ve asked customers to share why they like working with us, and here’s what they had to say:
- We’re a fully licensed, bonded and insured company that focuses exclusively on residential services. The vast majority of companies in our area provide both residential and commercial services. This is great for the company, but not always great for the homeowner. We’ve found that by focusing solely on residential, we’re able to do so much more for our customers. There was a time when we did cover both industries (as told in our company story), so we know the difference firsthand!
- We provide superior after-service support. Having a new heater or AC installed marks the start of a new chapter. But what good is the installer if they disappear once the work is done? At Happy Hive, we base our business on relationships, not transactions. This means we follow up with customers to see how they’re doing, respond to every inquiry in a timely manner and are there when you need us.
- Everyone on our team is easy to work with and friendly. From our technicians to our customer service reps, we’re a genuinely happy crew. Because we’re a small, family-owned company, we have a lot of control over who wears our brand. No matter who you’re talking to on our team, you can rest assured he or she is the right person for the job.
- We service and install a wide range of products and brands. Focusing solely on residential allows us to master home brands, products and services. While other companies prioritize their commercial customers, new construction projects and renovation projects, we prioritize the homeowner. This means we know how to install, repair and maintain residential systems better than the other guys and gals.
- Our technicians really know their stuff. We continually invest in the training and tools our technicians need to do a stellar job. We’re proud to employ some of the area’s most experienced, knowledgeable professionals who have been honing and perfecting their craft for years. You can feel confident knowing our technicians are the true experts at what they do.
- We’re an active member of the local community. Getting to know the people in our community has been the most fulfilling part of the job. In our mission to help families live more comfortably, we are honored to pay it forward and help support those in need. We also host a number of fun contests throughout the year, including our annual furnace and AC giveaways.
- We provide several options for every situation. We know there is no such thing as one-size-fits-all in our industry. That’s why we strive to provide several options for all of our services. We use the “good, better, best” approach so you can understand your options and choose what works best for your budget and goals. This is your home we’re talking about so, when you work with us, we put it all on the table in order for you can make an informed decision.
- We provide upfront pricing and free estimates.* Before beginning any work, we’ll tell you exactly how much it’s going to cost. We’ll also never perform any work without obtaining your full consent and approval. We’re in the business of helping people, not misleading them.
* Free estimates typically apply to HVAC replacements and are on a case-by-case basis. Contact us and tell us about your situation if you’d like to know whether your estimate will be free.
Discover the Difference of Happy Hive
After working with homeowners for decades, we’ve found that reliability is a rarity in the industry. Working with a company that actually picks up the phone, shows up when they say they will and fixes it right the first time around is what makes all the difference. At Happy Hive, we’re committed to filling a void in the industry and being the family-focused company that makes every customer feel like our only customer.
Conveniently to improve your home comfort today. To learn more about our company or to speak with one of our team members, we welcome you to contact us online or call Happy Hive Heating, Hot Water & Air at 250.433.7878.