Here’s How We Stay Connected to the Local Community
When all is said and done, we’re all living in the same world at the same time. And so, we believe that paying it forward and helping the people you can is what matters most.
At Happy Hive, we are committed to helping not only our customers, but our local community. Through the years, with the help and support of our loyal customers, we have been able to donate and support a number of honorable causes. These causes include but are not limited to:
- Elkford Helipad to aid our first responders – $10,000
- Sparwood Lilac Terrace Retirement Home – $5,000
- Elkford Wapiti ski hill – $5,000
- 2019/2020 Assistance for Fire Victims – $2,000
- Local Vet Pet program to help sick animals – $2,000
- Elkford Bike Club – $1,500
There are unique stories behind each and every one of these donations. Click here to learn more about these local initiatives and how we got involved.
Through the years, we’ve also hosted a number of contests and giveaways to provide additional financial support. Our past and present contests include:
- 2015 – Our Very First Furnace Contest ($4,500)
- 2015 – “We’d Like to Pay Your Gas Bill for One Year!” Contest ($1,400)
- 2016 – “Win a Water Tank!” Contest ($765)
- 2016 – Our 2nd Furnace Giveaway ($5,500)
- 2018/2019 – Our 3rd Furnace Contest “Keep Your Redneck Warm This Year”($5,750)
- 2020/2021 – Amana Lifetime: Win A High-Efficiency Furnace Contest ($6,500)
- 2022 – “There’s a Better Way This Summer” AC Giveaway (Ends June 1st 2022)
Have an idea for an upcoming contest? We’d love to hear your thoughts! Contact us to share what you have in mind. It just might be our next campaign!