We’re a Family That Flies High Together
As a member of the Happy Hive family, your success is our success (and vice versa!). We work with you to understand your goals and learn your strengths so we can put you in a position to thrive. We then follow it up with training, training, and more training! If you have a positive attitude, a strong focus on customer service, a good work ethic and a desire to learn, we want to talk to you!
Here’s Our Mission — Does It Match Yours?
At Happy Hive, we exist to deliver the very best customer service to residential homeowners across the East Kootenay area. Our purpose is to provide “Comfort You’ll Be Buzzing About,” which means going above and beyond the call of duty to exceed our customers’ needs and expectations.
Together, we are:
- Committed to excellence and going the extra mile for every customer interaction, repair and installation.
- Committed to setting new industry standards and leaving our work areas cleaner than we found them.
- Committed to giving our best effort to reach company goals on a daily basis.
- Committed to protecting the company’s assets by maintaining clean vehicles and job sites.
- Committed to the safety of our team, our customers and the general public as a whole. There is no single job, regardless of its value, that is worthy of sacrificing our high safety standards.
- Committed to demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and upholding the image that Happy Hive has worked to earn over the years.
And Now…the Perks
As a member of our team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay and plenty of job calls (you’ll never be bored!)
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term disability insurance and employee assistance program
- Unrivaled opportunities to advance and grow in your career
- Outstanding discounts on all company services
- Technical, sales and management training
- Company uniforms with paid laundry service
- Stocked, fully branded vehicles that you can drive home each night. You’re also supplied with a gas card.
- A welcoming work environment and quality equipment
- Company-provided iPad with software to complete service tickets (no handwriting necessary!)
- Company-provided smartphone
- Company events, swag, bonuses for meeting target goals and more!